Saturday, March 13, 2010

More On Outsourcing for Small Businesses

In February 2007 I wrote Outsourcing Technical Services for Small Businesses. That blog article described how I set up my one-man company, Digital Aggregates Corporation. Since then, I've helped several others do exactly the same thing, and one of the first things I did was to point them towards that article as a good starting point. I'm pleased to say that as a result, I now work daily with others who are self-employed through their own corporations or LLCs.

Along the way I've been updating that article, which I've renamed a slightly broader Outsourcing for Small Businesses, although the URL remains the same. If you're still pondering whether to take the leap, you might want to re-read the article. The updated material is explicitly marked.

No comments: